Dear foreign applicants!
We are glad to inform you that from the 2023/2024 academic year you have the opportunity to study at the Master's programs at SPbSUT in English!
Applicants with a Bachelor's or Specialist's degree are accepted to the Master's program of SPbSUT.
An applicant for a Master's program must submit an application to the SUT admissions committee through the Applicant's Personal Account. Editing and uploading files is not possible after filling out your personal account and uploading documents.
HOW TO APPLY
Here you can find instructions for filling out your personal account .
You can apply for the following programs in English:
1. 10.04.01 Information Security
Computer Systems Security (Educating the next generation of experts in Cyber Security)
The program was developed in accordance with international standards and requirements, based on the previously implemented ENGENSEC Master's program (Tempus project). The best experts in the relevant fields from academic and industrial environment were involved for the Program’s development. The main goal of the program is an in-depth study of topical issues of information security, communication system protection and digital forensics.
- Main academic courses:
- Information Security Management;
- Advanced Network and Cloud Security;
- Digital Forensic;
- Big Data Security Technologies
2. 11.04.02 Infocommunication Technologies and Сommunication Systems
Internet of Things and Self-organizing Networks (6G Networks and Telepresence Services)
This is an ultra-modern educational program. It is aimed at developing the competencies necessary for development and work in the third and fourth decades of the 21st century. The program is based on teaching the concepts of high-density and super-dense communication networks, their planning based on fractal geometry, communication networks with ultra-low delays and their construction using boundary and fog computing. Application of AI in communication networks of the 21st century, architecture and principles of building a sixth-generation communication network as a “network of networks”, integration of ground and flying segments of communication networks, SAGSIN concept (Integrated Space-Air-Land-Sea Network), augmented reality and transmission of holographic images, networks of robot avatars and robot manipulators, telepresence services based on the technologies presented above, molecular nanosets services are also in the program. The entire learning process is supported by laboratory work and research based on a model network that implements a fairly complete set of telepresence services for study. Materials from the Telecommunications Standardization Sector of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU-T) are widely used in education.
Main academic courses:
- High-Density and Super-Dense Communication Networks
- Network Planning Based on Fractal Geometry
- Communication Networks with Ultra Low Latency
- Building Communication Networks Using Boundary and Fog Computing
- Application of AI in Communication Networks of the 21st century
- Architecture and Principles of Building 6G Communication Network as a “network of networks”
- Integration of Ground and Flying Segments of Communication Networks
- SANGSIN concept (Integrated Space-Air-Land-Sea Network)
- Augmented Reality and Transmission of Holographic Images
- Networks of Avatar Robots and Manipulator Robots
- Telepresence Services
- Molecular Nano-network Services
3. 11.04.02 Infocommunication Technologies and Communication Systems
Media Technologies and TV-Radio Broadcasting
In addition to audiovisual equipment and digital television, in their classical sense, the Master's program includes all modern aspects of encoding and media data transition media via the Internet, mobile operator networks, wireless and IP networks. The program is aimed at in-depth training of specialists in the field of formation, coding, transmission, and distribution of digital television and audio broadcasting programs. Specific attention is paid to the DVB-T2 standard, issues of media broadcasting in standard, high and ultra-high definition over terrestrial, satellite, IP networks. The program also includes disciplines aimed at developing of media products production skills: working with professional video equipment to obtain video and audio materials, and their subsequent editing. Additionally, among the topics covered are the issues of: video streams intelligent processing with the use of computer vision algorithms; concert and theatre venues media support with the use of generative graphics and 3D technologies; formation and transmission of video data in panoramic video (360 °); and virtual and mixed reality systems.
The program also focuses on issues of: national and international radio frequency resources use regulation; electromagnetic compatibility of radio electronic means; assessment of transmitter maintenance areas; measurement of transmitter radiation parameters that affect electromagnetic compatibility; and algorithms of radio radiation sources location tracking.
Main academic courses:
- Media Content Transmission in a Digital Distribution Environment
- Video Content Compression and Quality Assessment Technologies
- Colour Management in Media Technologies
- Generation Graphics Design
- Artificial Intelligence in the Media Industry
- Reality Visualisation Technologies
- Digital Television Systems
- Digital Broadcasting Systems, Technologies and Networks
- Generation, Storage and Reproduction of Audio Content in Media Systems
- Sound Effects
- Regulation and Monitoring of RF Resource Use
4. 41.04.01 Foreign Regional Studies
International Political Analysis of World Regions
The program “International Political Analysis of World Regions” is a unique Master's program that trains highly qualified specialists to work in the field of international relations on social and humanitarian issues, having knowledge and skills in organizing external relations and external economic activity of national regions. Amid increasing role of national regions and global cities in global politics, there is a growing demand for qualitatively new professionals who can provide effective external activity of state and non-state actors, taking into account new and promising trends of world politics.
The work is divided among lectures, seminars and workshops based on field research, participation by visiting experts, and group reports. For successful graduation, students need to pass final exams and defend the Master’s thesis.
The program is designed as a gateway to Russian politics, culture and business for international students.
Main academic courses
- International Security
- Global Conflicts
- Modern Culture and Religion (Western Countries)
- Arctic Region in the Modern World
- Sustainable Development
- European Union’s Foreign Policy
- Politics and Security in Post-Soviet Countries
Please feel free to ask any questions:
- phone +7 (812) 305-12-37;
- phone +7 (921)-338-27-73 – WhatsApp,Telegram;
- email : email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org .
The SPbSUT team will always help you! We will be glad to see you among our students!