1. The senior lecturer of the Department of secured communication systems Igor Ushakov defended his thesis for the degree of Candidate of Technical Sciences in the dissertation Council D. 002. 199. 01, created on the basis of the St. Petersburg Institute of Informatics and automation of the Russian Academy of Sciences.
2. Head of scientific educational center "info-telecommunications Wireless networks", R. A. Andreev, head of the research laboratory of radio and electromagnetic compatibility B. M. Antipin and senior lecturer in radio and broadcasting A. A., Prasolov took part in the ITU Regional seminar for Europe and CIS countries for spectrum management and broadcasting.
3.On the basis of the Smolensk College of telecommunications (branch) of SPbSUT in the period from June 25 to July 1, 2020, the work of the territorial precinct for voting on amendments to the Constitution of the Russian Federation was organized. These days, more than 750 residents of Smolensk came to the site to express their opinions on the fundamental issues of the country's life, reflected in the Basic Law of the Russian Federation.
4. The Arkhangelsk College of telecommunications (branch) of SPbSUT continues to accept documents for training for the 2020-2021 academic year. As of 03.07.2020, 287 applications were accepted through the entrant's personal account. There are 117 cases for full-time training and 15 cases for distance learning. The average number of applications per day is 20-30.
5. The enlarged group of students of the Arkhangelsk College of telecommunications (branch) of SPbSUT studying the "Electronics, radio engineering and communication systems" successfully passed the exam for the working profession.
6. All students of the Arkhangelsk College of telecommunications (branch) of SPbSUT are doing the industrial practice in a remote format.
7. The St. Petersburg College of telecommunications held a pedagogical Council in a remote format on the Google Meet platform.